My english pages

Hello, my name is DAVID FELIPE LOPEZ DAZA, it is my english pages.

WELCOME


Kingston

Capital of Jamaica, in this city you can visit the ruins of Port Royal, you can ride a skyline, near Kingston are the cascades of somerset it is a journey almost mandatory where traveling to Jamaica. Perhaps what I'm most interested to travel to Jamaica and especially to Kingston is can talk with brothers Rastas and more with nyabinghi, which are considered the men Rastas wiser. They do not live within the city because they believe that Babylon (that's what they call the government) wants to manipulate to the human therefore live far from civilization. Here in Colombia, Rastas nyabinghi not exist, no more can be found in Jamaica and in a few places away from the United States. Continuing the theme of the city of Kingston where I would most like to go of this site is the Bob Marley Museum, which was the man who managed to cross borders reggae and that the culture was known worldwide.









Concluding I can say that these two sites are the sites I would most like to visit, to know everything by the Rastafarian roots that exist there.

And with this I ends my travel for Ethiopia and Jamaica the world's best places to visit and learn, for people who want to know about the Rastafarian culture.