My english pages

Hello, my name is DAVID FELIPE LOPEZ DAZA, it is my english pages.

WELCOME


THE BEGINNING OF MY STORY

As I was saying earlier in the moment I am experiencing a major change in my life, since about a year ago, I saw that my life was going to nowhere, I had many excesses in these comings and goings of excesses found a sister, and me how a little I have learned about the Rastafarian culture, and I got into the story of the Rastafarian culture, at first it was very hard to change certain things but little by little I was able to overcome.

THE ONSET OF DREAM

At that moment I started learning about the Rastafarian culture, I'm interested to know everything about this, and start reading about this, between read the more I liked this story, read it because was said Rasta, it all started from that Marcus Garvey (Jamaican prophet), said that a black king would liberate the oppressed people of Ethiopia from the oppressive yoke of the Europeans, this caused some stir in Ethiopia, and a few years in 1930 as Marcus had said, Rastafari Makonnen came to power, after took the name Haile Selassie I. This emperor was the one who freed Ethiopia from Italy, according to the Bible, the emperor would be crowned as King of kings and Lord of Lords, was the birthplace of the Rastafarian culture with the belief that Haile Selassie would be the last monarch of the Solomonic dynasty in be on the throne in Ethiopia, it is would consider as the Messiah for all Rastas. In a reading I found that the Rastas Zion was the place where all rastas wanted to go and live forever (the sacred place, like heaven on the Christians), but that Zion was a place that truly is in life, this place ETHIOPIA is the aforementioned.

MY TRIP TO ETHIOPIA

Perhaps the title means they travel, but not so, this is where I most want to travel at this time, not is a place where you know a lot of technology, many beautiful things to see, but it is the place where any rasta want to travel to meet, and if that is so, is because there is a strong spiritual power, where one can truly feel complete. I have traveled to Ethiopia many times, but in moments of meditation with the creator.